What’s the one thing you would do anything to copy from your favorite celebrity’s house and why would you go so far? As you may know, most celebrities own multiple homes. Have you ever wondered why? Well, for starters, most of them prefer to keep their family life separate from their private life. This not only helps them focus on their craft, but also helps them avoid prying eyes in the form of âpaparazziâ.
The next likely reason for owning multiple shelters crossing continents is the fact that celebrities are forced to travel a lot. In fact, they travel much more often than the average traveler. It could be just another tour, another shoot, or just some kind of performance. Whatever the reason, being held in a special place is never part of their life.
Within the confines of most celebrity homes lies unimaginable magnificence ranging from architectural splendor to ultra-modern settings that are simply breathtaking! It is for this reason that most celebrity fanatics would die to get a glimpse of these beautiful homes and eventually borrow a design idea or two for their own homes.
One of the design wonders that have garnered great interest among many is the fact that the celebrity house facilities use simple but thoughtful concepts such as sliding barn doors, a concept that was traditionally only applicable to in heavy commercial structures.
Due to their high liquidity, celebrities are known to afford just about anything on their wish lists, including luxury homes. Their huge financial muscles also put them in a better negotiating position when it comes to accessing top designers and other famous architectural brains. As a result, they can easily modify their home designs as they see fit.
Plus, most celebrity homes are gigantic spaces that allow them to play around with multiple design concepts without having to exhaust their preferences.
Popular concepts to imitate celebrity homes
- Outdoor Dining Spaces: Most spaces are elegantly appointed with patios adorned with exotic tables to spruce up the overall dining experience. One notable aspect here is the biased preference for weatherproof furniture, which makes the dining experience easily adaptable and the furniture itself durable even in inclement weather conditions.
- Outdoor entertainment areas: these can be more or less similar to outdoor dining areas with minor variations in the form of additional features, such as fire pits, outdoor lounges, themed gardens, built-in benches to sit on , as well as a barbecue. Needless to say, celebrities attract huge pools of people, therefore requiring large spaces.
- Color palettes: Different celebrities prefer to tailor their spaces to different color palettes. While some may opt for the popular warm and cool color palettes, others still prefer more complex mixing options just to keep their spaces in sync with their own personal beliefs or whatever their fan base dictates.
- Work desks: Most celebrity homes have exotic desks as workspaces, especially when working from the comfort of their home. There is a strong correlation between productive work and workspace. So you can imagine how much celebrities cherish their optics and get a good feel for the design of their workspaces. Some of these workspaces have been tucked away in their stunning home libraries, packed with countless book options.
- Kitchen Spaces: As you might have guessed, this is where most celebrities like to entertain their guests while preparing food. Interestingly, some even film the entire cooking process for upload to their fan pages. Modern fixtures and countertops play a fundamental role in producing excellent finishes in these kitchen spaces. Most lighting preferences are now shifting from conventional living rooms and bedrooms to the kitchen area.
- Art: Beyond setting up private theaters in their homes, celebrities are known to be fans of bespoke wall art, creatively emphasizing their humorous side. Some like to collect memorabilia in the form of works of art and you would be surprised to see the collections in the homes of these celebrities.
- Recreational fun: Some celebrities like to have full fun. From infinity pools to sunbathing to in-house nightclubs, they would never find a reason to be bored. Others go so far as to set up bowling alleys, wine mines, water parks, not to mention vast open-air vineyards just for the fun of it.
Obviously, these are all mind-blowing ideas to emulate. However, always be budget sensitive to avoid blowing up your purse. This should inspire your “why” before you emulate.
During the isolation triggered by COVID-19, most celebrities ventured into the quarantine kitchen and gave many curious minds a glimpse of their homes, especially their kitchen designs.