Sycamore is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, the Social Media Manager will be responsible for creating, publishing and managing social media content for Sycamore Brewing and its sister brands.
• Are you constantly scrolling on Tik Tok or Reels, looking for the latest trends?
• The go-to person when your friend needs a witty Instagram caption or a perfectly captured photo?
• Ready to get your hands dirty, get by and “do it all for the gram? »
• Proactive and independent, ready to jump on trends when they are still trending?
• Conceptual and collaborative, open-minded to ideas other than your own?
• Excellent for planning, organizing and time management of events or parties?
• A big fan of puns, clever lines and slightly inappropriate jokes?
• A BEER FAN?
So keep reading
• Experience in social media management and/or content creation
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Mastery of all social platforms – Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
• Interest in photography and design – an eye for capturing aesthetic content
• Open to constructive and creative dialogue with team members and our external agencies
• Exceptional time management skills with attention to detail
• Basic graphic design experience is a huge plus (Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Experience in videography is a great asset
• Experience in product photography is a plus (lifestyle and studio)
• Must be local to Charlotte, NC
Sycamore offers assorted health care, paid vacations, retirement benefits and, of course, delicious beverages. Salary should be commensurate with experience.
Send your CV to [email protected]