Halloween Horror Nights has returned to Universal Studios Hollywood and is currently running select days through Monday, October 31. Prepare to be scared with eight new immersive haunted houses inspired by the most compelling horrors from TV and movies.
Brought to you by the sickest minds in horror, Halloween Horror Nights invites you to visit eight thrilling haunted house experiences as well as this year’s iconic “Terror Tram,” which spanned the world of Jordan’s movies Peele: We and No. The tram takes guests to the studio’s famous backlot where they’ll disembark into the nightmarish spectacle of demented characters at every corner of “Hollywood Harry’s Halloween.” Then browse the Jupiter’s Claim set from Nopebefore coming face to face with We‘ The Tethered, in the chilling finale.
The other eight haunted houses include:
1. “The Weeknd: After Hours Nightmare”, where guests enter the mind of award-winning entertainer The Weeknd and his grotesque characters.
2. “Halloween,” where you can walk around the house and the spooky moments of the iconic Halloween movies.
3. “The Horrors of Blumhouse”, where you are immersed in the scenes of Blumhouse’s The black phone and Weird.
4. “Universal Monsters: Legends Collide,” where you will come face to face with the iconic kings of horror: The Wolf Man, Dracula and The Mummy.
5. MGM’s “Killer Klowns of Outer Space”,where you’ll explore a spooky world of neon colors and killer clowns.
6. “La Llorona: The Weeping Woman”, where you will be terrorized by La Llorona herself and the children she murdered.
seven. “Scarecrow: The Harvest” where you will get lost in the farmland of the scarecrow and the destruction of everything that crosses its path.
8. “Universal Horror Hotel” where you’ll travel back in time and meet the hotel’s vengeful spirits that haunt guests.
Along with the haunted houses and the tram, Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights also features an energetic show from the award-winning hip-hop dance crew, the Jabbawockeez. Spooky new areas are dotted throughout the park where spooky characters hunt and scare guests at “El Pueblo del Torror”, “Sideshow Slaughterhouse”, and “Clownsawz”.
If you need a break from the fear, guests can still enjoy some rides in the park, including “Jurassic World-The Ride”, “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” and a few others. If you’re hungry, themed pop-ups offer delicious bites. Stop by Killer BBQ From Outer Space for pulled pork sandwiches and JoJo ice cream. Or head to Plaza de los Muertos for craft cocktails like Muerte Margarita or Sugar Skull Punch.
Halloween horror nights are extremely busy and most nights are expected to sell out, so booking tickets in advance is highly recommended. Parking can take a while, so carpooling is always a good idea when you come to the park. Finally, haunted house lines can last up to an hour or two, so if you want to skip the lines and get through the park easily, Universal Express tickets are worth the price to get a one-time ride past the haunted houses. lines. for the night. For a list of Halloween Horror Night dates and tickets, visit www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com.