The market is fragmented due to the presence of a large number of players occupying the competitive landscape. Technavio identifies Amazon.com Inc., American Greetings Corp., Bed Bath and Beyond Inc., Card Factory Plc, Enesco LLC, Hallmark Licensing LLC, Spencer Gifts LLC, The Walt Disney Co. and Williams-Sonoma Inc. as dominant players on the market.
Vendors are adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
- Amazon.com Inc: The company offers Pay gift cards redeemable for occasions such as weddings.
- American Greetings Corp: The company offers products such as e-cards, seasonal birthday cards, and fun birthday e-cards.
- Bed Bath and Beyond Inc: The company offers home décor products such as clothing and stationery.
Although the increase in demand for seasonal decorations and the growing culture of gifts, the growing popularity of private labels and the expansion of the distribution channel and social media marketing will provide immense opportunities for growth, the pressures on pricing due to fierce market competition, inventory criticality, supply chain and merchandising management, growing competition from DIY and DIY gifts will challenge the growth of market players. To make the most of the opportunities, sellers in the market should focus more on growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Purchase our full report to discover the successful business strategies adopted by leading
sellers. Gain confidence by downloading a free sample report
Giftware Retail Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The gift retail market is segmented as follows:
- Souvenirs and Novelties
- Seasonal decorations
- Greeting cards
- Other gift items
- Distribution channel
- North America
- South America
By product, the souvenir and novelty items segment generated the most revenue in the market. Market growth in the segment will be significant over the forecast period. Likewise, the offline distribution channel segment accounted for the maximum sales in the market and the segment is expected to continue to create significant growth opportunities for market players.
By geography, APAC will dominate the market, occupying 40% of the global market share. China is the key market for gift retailing in Asia-Pacific. The market will witness faster growth in APAC than other regions during the forecast period.
Our Gift Retail Market report covers the following areas:
Giftware Retail Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the gift retail market. Relying on competitive insights and benchmarking, our Gift Retail Market research report is designed to provide entry-level support, customer profile and mergers and acquisitions as well as strategic support of placing on the market.
Giftware Retail Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- Market CAGR over the forecast period 2021-2025
- In-depth information on factors that will contribute to the growth of the Giftware Retail Market over the next five years
- Estimation of the size of the gift retail market and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the gift distribution market
- Market Competitive Landscape Analysis and Detailed Vendor Information
- Comprehensive details of the factors that will challenge the growth of the Gift Retail Market vendors
Gift Retail Market Scope
Growth momentum and CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 3.37%
Market Growth 2021-2025
Annual growth (%)
Europe, North America, APAC, South America and MEA
Successful market contribution
APAC at 40%
Main consumer countries
United States, China, France, Germany and United Kingdom
Leading companies, competitive strategies, scope of consumer engagement
Amazon.com Inc., American Greetings Corp., Bed Bath and Beyond Inc., Card Factory Plc, Enesco LLC, Hallmark Licensing LLC, Spencer Gifts LLC, The Walt Disney Co. and Williams-Sonoma Inc.
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Barriers, Fast and Slow Growing Segment Analysis, COVID 19 Impact and Future Consumer Dynamics, Market Condition Analysis for the Forecast Period.
If our report does not include the data you are looking for, you can contact our analysts and customize the segments.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Predictions for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market state
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product
- Souvenirs and novelties – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Seasonal decorations – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Greeting Cards – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Giftware – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Other Gift Items – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by product
Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Offline – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Online – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market Opportunity by Geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier Landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Suppliers Covered
- Positioning on the supplier market
- Amazon.com Inc.
- American Greetings Corp.
- Bed Bath and Beyond Inc.
- Plc Card Factory
- Enesco LLC
- Hallmark Licensing LLC
- Spencer Gifts LLC
- The Walt Disney Co.
- Williams-Sonoma Inc.
- Report scope
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of over 17,000 reports and counts, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research, and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]