According to the latest report from the IMARC group, entitled “GCC Modular Kitchen Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the GCC Modular Kitchen Market reached a value of US$1525 million in 2021. A modular kitchen refers to a contemporary concept of kitchen furniture arrangement designed according to customer requirements. It is mainly about organizing separate parts or subassemblies of the kitchen, such as drawers, cabinets and shelves, in a limited space. It helps in the optimal use of every corner of the space while efficiently utilizing storage systems and maximizing their functionality. In addition, it is easy to maintain and clean since the attached accessories are easily removable, ensuring thorough cleaning. It is available in a wide range of designs, materials, sizes and textures which can be customized with minor variations. Considering the above-mentioned factors, the market is expected to reach a value of US$1,878 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.70% over the period 2022-2027.
We regularly monitor the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, as well as the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be incorporated into the report.
Request a free sample report (exclusive offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/gcc-modular-kitchen-market/requestsample
GCC Modular Kitchen Market Trends:
The GCC market is mainly driven by the growing demand for modern interior decorations among the masses. This is supported by high income levels and changing lifestyle preferences of individuals. Moreover, the significant growth in the construction sector is a key driver for the growth of the market in the GCC region. Along with this, increasing investment by public and private enterprises in infrastructure development projects and increase in remodeling and renovation of existing buildings are creating positive market outlook. Additionally, the widespread popularity of vacation rentals due to the emerging travel and tourism sector is catalyzing the demand for modular kitchens. Moreover, growing internet base and popularity of social media among the masses are seen as major growth factors. In this light, continuous improvements in the e-commerce sector and the emergence of online delivery models are further propelling the demand for products. Other factors including the growing expatriate population and growing demand for practical and custom kitchens with diverse design offerings are also positively influencing the market across the GCC.
Ask the analyst for an instant discount and download the full report with table of contents and list of figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/gcc-modular-kitchen-market
Key Market Segmentation:
- Based on product type, the market has been segmented into floor standing cabinets, wall mounted cabinets and tall cabinets. Currently, floor standing cabinets represent the leading market segment.
- Based on the design, the market has been separated into L-shaped, U-shaped, parallel, straight, island and peninsula.
- Based on the material used, the market has been categorized into lacquered wood, high pressure laminates, wood veneers, melamine, metal, and others (glass, acrylic, etc.). Currently, lacquered wood accounts for the majority of the total market share.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into online and offline. The offline channel currently dominates the market.
- Based on region, the market has been divided into Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Oman. Among these, Saudi Arabia holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the major players operating in the market.
To note: If you need specific information that is not currently covered in the report, we can provide it to you as part of the customization.
The IMARC Group is a leading market research firm providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across all industries and geographies to identify their most important opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and new processing methods are at the top of the list. company expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 United States
Email: [email protected]
Such. :(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe:- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800