Receive instant alerts for news on your actions. Claim your 1-week free trial for Street Insider Premium here.
The global furniture market is expected to grow from $ 564 billion in 2020 to $ 671 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.9%.
4 good reasons attributed to this growth:
- Improving US housing market fundamentals make the near-term outlook encouraging for the furniture industry.
- Mortgage interest rates are at their lowest,
- Continued declines in mortgage rates have boosted new home sales, which in turn should boost demand for home furnishings in the near term.
- Working from home or ordering from home amid the COVID-19 pandemic has encouraged consumers to take on more home improvement projects.
- Significant investments in renovation should improve the market outlook.
With home sales soaring around the world, furniture stocks offer an attractive investment opportunity for both short and long term investors. As more and more people buy new homes, new furniture will likely follow. Here are four stocks that follow this trend: Exxe Group, Inc. (OTC US: AXXA), Wayfair (NYSE: W) and At Home Group (NYSE: HOME).
Exxe Group, Inc. (US OTC: AXXA), a diversified fintech company, recently acquired a majority stake in furniture maker and interior design agency daskonzept group AG, headquartered in Thun, Switzerland.
- daskonzept had assets of $ 11.4 million, revenues of $ 4 million and EBITDA of approximately $ 813,000 in CY-2020. CY-2021 estimates project revenue growth of 37% to $ 5.5 million and EBITDA growth of 34% to $ 1.1 million.
- Daskonzept furniture brands include USM Haller, Vitra, Tecno and Inno. The Company has various furniture manufacturing plants, offices and warehousing operations in Switzerland, Italy, Finland and Germany.
- daskonzept has served a range of prestigious clients including, but not limited to MoMA, Museum of Modern Art, New York, Charles & Ray Eames, George Nelson, Sir Norman Foster, Frank Gehry, Nicholas Grimshaw, Zaha Hadid, Tadao Ando, Alvaro Siza, Herzog & de Meuron and SANAA.
The company recently announced record revenues for the quarter ending December 31, 2020
- 3Q2021 revenues of $ 9.3M surpass the record of $ 8.2M set in 2Q2021
- $ 9.3 million in revenue in 3Q2021 increased by 103% compared to $ 4.6 million in 3Q2020
- Record revenues of $ 23.7 million generated in the first nine months of fiscal 2021
- AXXA Increases Fiscal 2021 Annual Revenue Estimate by 6%, From $ 30.8M to $ 32.7M
Wayfair Inc. (NYSE: W), founded in 2002 and based in Boston, Massachusetts, is active in e-commerce in the United States and internationally. It supplies more than twenty million products for the home sector under different brands. The company offers online selections of furniture, housewares and home improvement products on its sites, including the Wayfair, Joss & Main, AllModern, Birch Lane and Perigold brands.
Last month, the online retailer reported another quarter of its sales by nearly 50%, with consumers prioritizing spending on furnishings.
At Home Group Inc. (NYSE: HOME), founded in 1979 and based in Texas, operates home decor hypermarkets in the United States. The company’s stores carry home furnishings including accent furniture, furniture, mirrors, patio cushions, rugs, and wall art; and accent decorations, such as artificial flowers and trees, bathroom, bedding, candles, garden and outdoor decorations, vacation accessories, home organization, pillows, pottery, vases and window treatments. As of April 21, 2021, it operated approximately 226 stores.
Any investor who has avoided Exxe Group, Inc. (AXXA), Wayfair (W) and At Home Group (HOME) over the past twelve months would do well to take another look. Right now just might be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
DISCLAIMER: EDM Media LLC (EDM) is a third-party publisher and news service provider, which broadcasts electronic information through multiple online media channels. EDM is not affiliated in any way with any company mentioned in this document. EDM and its affiliates are a provider of information dissemination solutions and are NOT a registered broker / trader / analyst / advisor, do not hold any investment license and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy securities. securities. EDM market updates, news alerts and company profiles do NOT constitute a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold any securities. The material in this release is intended for informational purposes only and should NEVER be construed or construed as research material. All readers are strongly encouraged to conduct research and due diligence on their own and consult with a licensed financial professional before considering investing in stocks. All material included here is reposted content and details that were previously released by the companies mentioned in this release. EDM is not responsible for the investment decisions of its readers or subscribers. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or part of their investment when investing in stocks. For routine services rendered, EDM received compensation of eighty-five hundred dollars for media coverage of routine press releases issued by Exxe Group, Inc. (US OTC: AXXA) by a third party.
EDM DOES NOT HOLD ANY SHARES OF ANY COMPANY NAMED IN THIS RELEASE.
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and such forward-looking statements are made in accordance with the provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. “Forward-looking statements” describe future expectations, plans, results or strategies and are usually preceded by words such as “may”, “future”, “plan” or “planned”, “will” or “should”, “expected”, “anticipate”, “draft”, “possibly” or “planned”. You are cautioned that these statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties which could cause future circumstances, events or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ. substantially from those projected. in forward-looking statements due to various factors and other risks identified in a company’s annual report on Form 10-K or 10-KSB and other documents filed by that company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You should take these factors into account when evaluating the forward-looking statements included in this document and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date hereof, and EDM assumes no obligation to update such statements.
EDM Media LLC
E-mail: [email protected]